Book a CBT appointment with a BABCP accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
Online CBT appointments work in the same way as face-to-face Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
EMDR is a highly effective treatment for PTSD, Trauma & Anxiety Conditions
Compassion Focused Therapy appointments with CFT trained specialists
Couples CBT is a practical approach to resolving relationship problems.
Acceptance & Commitment Therapy appointments with qualified ACT experts
Think CBT Pre-Assessment form
Please complete all sections of this online pre-assessment form. Please enter your initials and a confidential email address. Check that your email address has been entered correctly before submitting this form. This information will be used by your therapist to undertake the initial assessment and will help improve the accuracy and speed of the assessment process. Please Note: Whilst every effort is made to ensure that our system is securely encrypted, email is not a completely secure means of communication. Think CBT does not accept liability for loss or theft of personal data where any individual chooses to transmit or receive information via email.
Send my assessment results by email:
1. What are the problems / symptoms you want to work on?
2. What situations or events trigger the problem?
3. How frequently do you experience the problem?
Occasionally / randomly
More than a few times per month.
More than a few times per week.
Several times each day.
4. How distressing / intense are the symptoms?
5. How does this affect your work / social / personal life?
6. When you experience the problem, what negative thoughts do you have about yourself, other people or the situation?
7. When you experience the problem, how do you feel emotionally; what feelings do you have E.g. anxious, depressed, angry .
8. When you experience the problem, how do you feel physically; what sensations or physical feelings do you notice in your body?
9. When you experience the problem, what do you do or avoid doing?
10. What tends to make the problem worse?
11. What tends to make the problem better?
12. What do you believe are the causes of the problem; what made you vulnerable to the problem in the first instance?
13. Do you ever experience thoughts of harming yourself or ending your life?
Occasionally, but never would act on them.
Frequently, but never would act on them.
Occasionally and worry that I might act on them.
Frequently and worry that I might act on them.
14. Please provide details of any current/recent medication.
15. Please provide details of any substance use.
16. Please provide details of any current / recent therapy or counselling undertaken for this or any other problem.
17. Please provide details of any other current or past psychological / medical problems that you have experienced.
18. Please provide your GPs name and practice address.
19. Please provide a preferred telephone number and email address that we can contact you on.
20. Please provide your date of birth.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Experts.
Fast and confidential CBT Appointments.
No waiting lists, no red-tape and no fuss.
Find out more
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Compassion Focused Therapy
Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
Dialectical Behaviour Therapy